RULES TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY 1. This is an elite icon community, so, to post your icons here, you have to follow some rules. Please, read the rules first.
2. You must only fill the application form if you are going to post icons and wait till we send you an invite, everybody is welcome to watch this community.
3. You have to write a comment in this entry with 10-15 of your own icons, so we can see your style, and you must write in the comment, the name of the journal or community where you post them.
4. The admins of this community, will decide if you are accepted or not. If you're accepted, we'll send you an invite to join the community. If you don't receive an invite in a week, this means you're not accepted. Sorry, you can try it again in the future but you must wait at least one month.
5. Don't write comments in the admins LJs asking about being accepted in this community or something like that. We promise we read all the applications, and if you're accepted, you can be sure you'll receive an invitation in 1 week or so.
6. If you've read these rules, and you agree with them, write your comment and write in the subject: "Wizard of the First Order".
7. Please don't ask the mods if you can to be member of this comm. If you want to be member you must read these rules to know how you can be one of them ;-)
We don't like the word 'ELITE'. Most of all because we, the mods, know we don't make PERFECT icons, and also we think the perfect icon doesn't exist, so, all the applicants should know that if they make pretty icons, with some good image resolution, and with interesting use of text, textures or croping, they'll have lot of chances to join the comm.
OTHER RULES 1. All the icons must have LJ standars, 100x100px or less, and 40Kbs or less.
2. Show a teaser of your work placing three icons in a row, or four icons, two in a row, and the other two in another row. And TAG them. The preview icons must be related to LotS. No entries without icons.
3. You can link to a locked post (suggestion: entries should be open for a few hours), but you must specify in your entry that the journal is members only.
4. Please, if you're going to took some icons from other iconmakers, follow their own rules. We suggest to use your own server and credit the iconmaker.
5. Ohhh! and don't forget to add tags to your post.
- Good cropping. - Good sharpen. - Good coloring. - Hi-resolution or good quality images. - If text is applied, good placement. ...
- Too much sharpen. - Bad quality image. - Too much saturation. - Bad use of text (e.g. not using anti-alias). - Bad use of shadows, textures and brushes. ...
Welcome to Good Legend of the Seeker Icons.
This is a community to post icons about Legend of the Seeker, television series based on The Sword of Truth novels by Terry Goodkind and created by Sam Raimi.